Kin North - MURMURE DE LA FORET, TOKYO KODO INCENSE
Founder, Kin North believes:
- that every day should have at least 15 minutes of calm
- that the quality of our experiences create a meaningful and pleasurable life
- that the objects we bring into our homes should be not only functional, but beautiful
- that artisanal and well crafted objects are worth waiting for
- that incense is the best way to create calm and mindful moments in our home
MURMURE DE LA FORET -
Translating to “Whisper of the forest”, this artisanal incense is both profound and complex, conjuring visions of the great outdoors and slow walks in the forest.
A soft and woodsy scent that will fill your space with warmth for hours.
Melds together ancient and revered sandalwood with peppery, grassy tones of cistus, patchouli, clove and vetiver and a touch of sweetness from raspberry
Promotes a feeling of quiet tranquillity and joy in solitude.
Feel inspired and soothed by this sumptuous scent.
15 minute burn time perfect for a short, but lasting, scent throw.
This deeply complex incense has been crafted with immense precision to kindle treasured memories of the creator, Chikako’s, grandfather’s house.
Chikako speaks of her grandfather’s house as being full of different tree scents; Murmure de la Foret honours the safetyand peace she felt in her childhood. Expertly combining the intricately-layered scent of sandalwood with spicy clove, vetiver and other woodyand herbaceous notes.