boutique soy candles
Founder, Kin North believes:
- that every day should have at least 15 minutes of calm
- that the quality of our experiences create a meaningful and pleasurable life
- that the objects we bring into our homes should be not only functional, but beautiful
- that artisanal and well crafted objects are worth waiting for
- that incense is the best way to create calm and mindful moments in our home
“In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." - A. Camus
Mimosa (or Wattle as we call it in Australia) has long been a symbol of optimism and perseverance. Blooming in the depths of winter, the blooms of the wattle tree speak to a sun filled future.
- French Mimosa, Italian Genet, Petitgrain and Rosewoodare masterfully blended by third-generation incense artisan Chikako Perez of Tokyo Kodo.
- This exceptional incense evokes feelings of optimism, hopeand resilience.
- Imagine the gentle whisper of the Australian landscape.
- A 15 minute incense that will fill your space immediately with luxurious and long lasting scent.